Baan Pak Sabai Resort is situated in Wang Nam Khieo, an area of natural beauty within Nakhon Ratchasima (Korat) Province of Thailand, about a 2-hour drive to the east of Bangkok. The district name is also spelled as Wang Nam Kheaw or Wang Num Khieo on English-language maps and signs.
Due to the upland terrain and the wide choice of chalet-accommodation holiday resorts, Wang Nam Khieo has earned the nickname of being Thailand’s “Little Switzerland”. However, this does not mean it is crowded or commercialised. It is still a natural landscape of rural agriculture and stunning national park-lands, dotted by occasional small towns and villages.
Baan Pak Sabai is the perfect location for a family holiday, a weekend in the country, a business conference, or any social gathering. It is a popular choice for a break away from large cities, and offers enchanting lunch or dinner stops for tour groups and travellers.
Baan Pak Sabai offers a large open-air swimming pool with a variety of poolside tables and seating. A barbecue facility can be provided for your private party. We have a variety of accommodation types for overnight stays, extended weekends, or longer.
Our accommodation facilities include -
- 2 high-quality, poolside executive rooms, with double beds and en-suite western-style bathrooms.
- 8 large, purpose-built, chalets, each with double bed, and en-suite western-style bathrooms. Additional folding “camp beds” for one or two people can be provided for each chalet, if needed.
- Our camping area for up to 100 tents (bring your own, or hire one of our 2 or 4 person tents with included bedding) has clean and modern shower / toilet facilities. The tent pitches are on flat, regularly mown, grass-meadow land.
- Ample parking is available for up to 50 cars, vans, or minibuses.
Our traditionally-built hillside restaurant rewards diners with outstanding views of beautiful scenery stretching for ten to twenty kilometres. Wang Nam Khieo and Baan Pak Sabai proudly, and rightly, boast about fresh clean air and quiet peaceful countryside. The air quality here is rated amongst the cleanest in Thailand, and our location means that you never hear any traffic noise.
Our restaurant provides -
- Dining for 70 people in the main restaurant – pre-booking is required for all diners.
- 3 semi-private, open-sided dining salas, each for up to 12 people in comfort, or for 16 in close company.
- A large lawn allows approximately 30 “picnic-blanket”, casual family-dining spaces, on the gently sloping grass.
- Baan Pak Sabai’s restaurant is well known for Thai and Western food (at very reasonable prices), using fresh produce which is mostly sourced locally.
Baan Pak Sabai’s management and staff look forward to welcoming you – more than once.