Baan Pak Sabai chalets are large, light, and airy, with en-suite western bathrooms. They are purpose-designed for a comfortable stay, whether using only the large double bed, or adding a folding bed or two to split the cost with friends, or to have children staying with you.
Each chalet contains –
- A double bed.
- Western bathroom with hot shower, flush toilet, and wash basin.
- 100-channel satellite television with a wide range of channel languages.
- Mini bar and coffee making facilities.
- Bench Sofa.
- Picnic beds are available for Small extra charge, (Maximum 2 per room).
Rates are -
- Air-conditioned = 1,800 Baht per night (ask for the “Chicken” chalet – see below).
- Fan-cooled = 1,500 Baht per night.
These rates include a Thai breakfast per person
Seven of our chalets are fan-cooled, one is fan plus air-conditioning. All of the chalets have their own private and fenced dining terrace in front, and face the setting sun each morning. They are arrayed in two rows on the terraced hillside above our camping ground, and slightly downhill from the car park and restaurant.
The roof of each chalet has an ornamental animal at the highest point, and rather than use door numbers, we name our chalets for the animals on their roof – if you have a preferred animal, you can book that chalet by name.
The chalet names are “Bird“, “Buffalo“, “Chicken“, “Elephant“, “Giraffe“, “Horse“, “Monkey“, and “Turtle“.
If you prefer to discuss your booking first, our contact numbers are on our “Location” page.